[Spridgets] RC Choppers (Non-LBC)

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Sat Nov 3 11:44:54 MST 2007

Hey David,

We got one of these helicopters for my son at the beginning of the
summer and it is a lot of fun. We don't have the battling laser version,
we just have a single helicopter. Our house has a cathedral ceiling in
the living room and dining room so there's lots of room for flying, I'm
not sure how well they would work with a standard ceiling.

Most of the air hogs planes that we've bought have got pretty torn up
rather quickly. One only lasted one day. These helicopters are so light
it's hard to damage them. Ours did get swatted by the ceiling fan once
and the rear propeller broke but they give you a few spares so it was
back up in a as soon as we swapped out the prop.

Unless they have changed how these work you can bring them up and down
and spin the copter left or right but you can't fly in a straight line
or do a loop around the living room.

The single helicopters go for $30 at Target and Wally World.

Robert