[Spridgets] Parking now Marine Corps advice

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 3 11:42:26 MST 2007

Jim Johnson wrote:  "So exactly how many years afterward did it take all
that character to > wear off?    ;-)"

Oh, about 32.7 seconds after I went out the gate!  Although I had been
preparing for it when I started my "short timer's chain" with 687
paperclips.  (The chief I worked for really did not appreciate my daily
ceremony of removing one.  And I still have them, as well as the daily
calendar on which I had marked how many days I had left.  Of course, it did
get all screwed up when I was involuntarily extended on active duty for the
Cuban Missile Crisis!  Cry, did I cry!)

Buste