[Spridgets] Lucas side entry cap

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:18:57 MST 2007

As I looked closer, they were black on the outside, and brown on the
inside. This means they were painted, but black, not brown. I started
to scratch on them and the black paint comes off to reveal the brown
bakelite surface below.
So I need to clean them, and repaint them, for correctness....

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad