[Spridgets] rear oil seals and crankcase ventilation

Frank Edwards logical2 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:31:22 MST 2007

To All;
Thanks much on the rear seal info.  The discussion brings up another question.
Any thoughts on proper crankcase ventilation?
I had wanted to put some sort of a newer PCV valve on my 1275.
What one could be used?  I read something about how the cannister on the front
of the timing cover is probably blocked up.  Can this be removed and an elbow
welded in its place?  One option was to cut the cannister in half, gut it, and
weld it back together.  I think I'd rather just cut it off and go with the
elbow.
Thanks for all your help.
Frank R. Edwards570-784-4662logical2 at hotmail.com