[Spridgets] not LBC .....vintage VW question

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 10:47:15 MDT 2007

Hi,
I am supposed to talk with a lady today about buying her 73 Super Beetle.  I
will share one of my patented search secrets with you.  Type "craigslist
volkswagen bus" into google and see what pops up.  You may also try "vw"
instead of "volkswagen" or maybe terms like "microbus".  When the google
search pops up, scan the green text for areas near you.  The first word in
the green text will be a city or area.
On a humorous note I googled "craigslist midget" searching for MG Midget
stuff.  One ad read something like: "Wanted Midget.  My friends and I are
looking for a midget or little person to hang out with us."  I guess they
watched too much Seinfeld or Jackass.
Cheers,
Derf