[Spridgets] Needed Heater Control Knob assembly and cable from 68+ Spridget

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 13:43:18 MDT 2007

Anyone parting out a 68+ Spridget. I need a Heater Control assembly and Heater Control Knob. Also looking for a cable as well that is not all rusted up.

  I managed to score one last week and proceeded to crack the knob and then managed to lose the little retainer pin that holds the knob on. The Heater control knob BTW has a spring loaded clip and is easily removable by using a small nail / compass point to press in the spring loaded retainer clip

  If anyone has one of these to spare please let me know.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH