[Spridgets] Your message to Spridgets awaits moderator approval

63AHBJ7 63AHBJ7 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 28 21:34:37 MDT 2007

Vigil:

<<So what does paying for bandwidth have to do with messages being delayed for
as much as a week.>>

First part IS incorrect as Mark has his OWN server.  And a "bandwidth theft"
antotheft is pretty much built into his server AND in to bandwidth.  As a
rule, "safe" email List(s) are rarely subject to "bandwidth theft" HOWEVER id
his Fat Chance site is on same server it "could" be "hot linked" (BTDT<F>)
which "might" effect the Lists.  All my Lists use same program (MailMan) and I
AM on the MailMan User Tech List (as is Mark) and I see these sort of problems
from time to time and it has always NOT been MM as the fault,

Now all THAT said, I will FLAT tell you yahoo has a on/off tendency to delay
mail from Lists that are NOT yahoo ones.  As above, seen that discussion
also.

Don't un-sub because of yahoo.

Ed