[Spridgets] Your message to Spridgets awaits moderator approval

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 20:58:03 MDT 2007

How do i get off the list?

  That way he will not have to worrie about bandwidth from me.

  Vigil

Jim Johnson <bmwwxman at gmail.com> wrote:
  Vigil,
Flash is correct. As long as I edit my replies to remove extraneous
stuff and keep it under 4K everything works fine. I've only had one
message go into moderate in the past 3 years.
Also, I have donated to the autox.team effort in order to defray the
costs which are coming out of the owners pocket....
Cheers!!
Jim

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com

Edit your replies