[Spridgets] Diffs again, if I may

Michael Conn mconn2 at bright.net
Thu Jun 28 16:58:46 MDT 2007

Jay,

I really don't to get into this.   I've got into trouble twice now, and
would prefer not to have it happen again.

Having said this, I have just one question.   How do we know "jay fishbein"
is your real name?   Just a little question: don't want to get told off
because of it.   I'm interested, that's all.

I have troubles of my own, you know.   The main one being that I'm trying to
summon up the courage to re-install the original steering wheel back on my
AN5.   I'm not very confident about it.   (Left is loose, right is tight.
Right?   Now, if I can just remember what that means, maybe, I'll be able to
do the job.)

Oh, yes, one more thing, please, don't get upset any more about this all.
That goes for any one else (Fred etc) doing the provoking or just joining in
to keep it going.

Michael

I'm the one who's ultra sensitive to upsetting people!