[Spridgets] A deviaTION, a screw or 2

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Thu Jun 28 16:44:25 MDT 2007

Survey says....?
         hooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkk  (how do you
spell the Family Feud buzzersound?)
Nope.
There's sumpthin' funny here. The replacements DO take a 10-32.
However the originals takes this stupid screw. It is smaller than
10-32.  It may be coarse because the sheetmetal screw fits pretty
darn well. I do not have an original bonnet handle laying around.

PPP
==