[Spridgets] A deviaTION, a screw or 2

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Jun 28 14:47:32 MDT 2007

Peter,

I used some AN 10-32's I got off the B-25 we worked on.  Been on the
Bugeye for 27 years.  Your referring to the 'garage door' latch the  the
T-handle fits into, right?  My AKD3567 parts book, page BB 3 Plate 2
shows it as illustration 33, part number PMZ 0308.  Enlighten me if I'm
incorrect.
Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS