[Spridgets] Diffs again, if I may

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 20:55:05 MDT 2007

I'm just returning banter.  Your delete key broken?  Just because we make
homo jokes doesn't mean we hate gays.  We didn't mean to hurt your
feelings.  You and your rainbows are just as welcome here as anyone.
I'm not a homophobe.  My car doesn't define my masculinity.
I find your comments more offensive than anything we've posted lately.
We have lives and you are free to st_u yourself.