[Spridgets] exhaust wrap

CHRIS KOTTING ckotting at wideopenwest.com
Wed Jun 27 05:12:49 MDT 2007

I had wrapped a mild steel header on a 1500 Midget and the 4-1 collector
rusted into a useless pile of .... in a year.  I have wrapped my current
header, but only for the first few inches to keep the heat away from the
carbs.  It seems to have helped a lot with the heat, but we'll see about the
corrosion.

Chris K.

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:31:11 EDT, BCAH wrote