[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 1, Issue 111

Rick & Carolyn wrongwayricky at mac.com
Tue Jun 26 22:12:05 MDT 2007

Hi Mark,

I Ran into this too.  Solved it by running a saws all down the corners from the top of the console far enough to bend the grill back flat.  Then tilt the console when you install it.  This will allow you to insert cd's when in any gear.  You can even cover the grill part and make a nice shelf for cds.  I think it looks real nice in my bug-i.  It's out of 69 midget.  I removed the vynal and painted it black.

If you want I will send you some pic's.

Wrongway Ricky
60 Frog eye "Puddles"
52 MGTD "Sparky"