[Spridgets] Tires

John O'Brien banjojohn at cox.net
Tue Jun 26 19:47:44 MDT 2007

Hi All:
I think it has been a while since tires were discussed on the list.  I have
been running 175/70 R13 on my bugeye.  I have had several instances of the
tires contacting the front wheel arch and causing some damage on a hard bump
  I am planning to go to a Bridgestone 165/65 R13 Potenza on the fronts, and
leave the 175/70 R13 on the rear.  Any suggestions for another tire size for
the fronts, and any thoughts about mixing tire sizes.  Doesn't seem to be a
lot of choices that I have found.
TIA

John O'Brien
'61 Bugeye
'65 BJ8

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of BackGrnd.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]