[Spridgets] exhaust wrap

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Jun 26 19:44:28 MDT 2007

BCAH at aol.com wrote:

> Summer is coming on and I need something to keep the heat down.Bob  C

I have heard that the wraps eat the pipes too.
I put a sheet of asbestos like stuff on the floor of my Sprite
to beat the heat sort of like the big Healeys have.
I used 1/4" Hardyboard (ceramic tile underlayment) with about a 1/2"
space between the floor pan and the board. I just spaced it down from
the floor with some nuts so there is an air space between the board and
the floor. There is not a whole lot of room between the pipe and floor.
I also used the heat duct wrap under the floor mat on the drivers side
too. Both help and my sneakers don't melt anymore ;) but it's still hot.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ