[Spridgets] Need parts

Hal Faulkner hal at katemuir.com
Tue Jun 26 18:22:45 MDT 2007

Spridgeteers,
Working on my rebuild for FROG AYE.  Two items would make the process much
easier:
A rear plate for a 1275.  The one I have has had some creative torch work
done to it and has some cracks radiating out from said artistic endeavor.
Now's the chance for one of you who was fortunate enough to afford Paul's
5-speed kit to make a couple of bucks while cleaning out the garage.
Rib case tranny.  Since you've converted to a 5-speed, you don't need that
ribcase anymore, so sell it to me cheap!!!!
If you have such items let me know what you want for them and I will see if
I can afford it.
I also have most of the parts for a 1098 (2" mains) if someone is interested
in anything, let me know what you want, and what it's worth and I will see
if I have it.
After the rebuild is done I'll have a complete 948, if anyone is interested.
Hal