[Spridgets] Stereo / Bose

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Jun 26 11:00:05 MDT 2007

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com wrote:

> *I am wondering if any one has looked in to a remote AM/FM/CD player
> that could be installed in the back where it is not in sight. This with
> a inside the fender aerial i think would be the hot set up with the Bose
> speakers.*

I made a panel to house 2 speakers and an "inside" antenna for the back
ledge on the Sprite. It runs over those 2 curved frame rails and gives
enough room for speakers and the antenna.
I have a Radio/tape player in a stock Midget console but I have also
seen a radio stuck in the back panel. That would involve cutting it
though. The speakers and antenna set up I made requires no cutting and
it smooths out the rear ledge. It's hard to tell anything was done.
It's carpeted to match.
I do have to upgrade to a CD player, I wonder it it'll fit in the
console? I guess I'll have to buy some CDS too ;)
Hey I still have a working 8 track player with tapes.
Not to mention my recently repaired 1940s RCA 45 rpm record player that
Billy Zoom made good as new.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ