[Spridgets] Warning!! LBC Content!! Delete Now!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:57:18 MDT 2007

And now for something completely different....

I have a wiring anomaly on the 1968 Midget.  In doing out the brakes,
I am replacing the brake failure switch. The old one got hammered
somewhere along the line by somebody years ago. When the new switch
came in, it has two pins on it. The old one has only one pin and there
is only one wire in the harness that goes to the switch. I poured over
all the wiring diagrams in the book but couldn't find one with a
single wire. They all have two!  Then I looked at my nice Prospero's
diagram and it shows just one!

So.....   will the two pin switch (nobody seems to have a single pin
switch) work?  Do I have to short one of the pins to ground?  Oh!  For
reference sake, my compensator valve is the "H" shaped one, not the
"X" shaped one...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled flood of drivel emails....

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City
--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.