[Spridgets] Ipod stereo for bugsy

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 25 19:28:03 MDT 2007

I've had a pair of the 101 "monitor" style for 12 years now and they still
work great.  They have been moved from car to car to surround sound rears
and finally mounted to the deck in the backyard.  They might grace the MKIII
when I get that far.  They are a 1 way speaker with baffle, but really do a
great job.  Built like a tank.

Then there's the old 901's in the living room with wood floors...

Chris