[Spridgets] My !@#$%^&*()!@#$%^& computer

CHRIS KOTTING ckotting at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jun 25 06:50:43 MDT 2007

Buster -

Since AOL now owns Netscape, that's going to happen.  You may want to
consider switching to Mozilla (the version of the software that's not owned
by AOL) or Firefox and Thunderbird (the open-source version, that has the
mail software (Thunderbird) seperated from the web browser (Firefox).

Actually, there's a good chance that the upgrade to Firefox and Thunderbird
will be a way to straighten this mess out.  T-bird is capable of importing
the mailbox files from multiple versions and accounts adn can help you get
sorted out.

Chris K.

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:57:46 -0700, Robert Bruce Evans wrote