[Spridgets] My !@#$%^&*()!@#$%^& computer

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 24 17:57:46 MDT 2007

After I got home from England, I found my computer was in a state of total and complete disaster. Before I left, I had upgraded my Netscape browser from 7.2 to 8.1, but I was not pleased with the either the browser function, or the e-mail. The new one was trying to force me to use AOL That was also crappy, but I am stuck with it for the time being. Anyway, for some reason, I was simply not receiving return e-mail from many people I had expected it. Also, I have not been receiving mail from some of the Sprite Internet lists I am on.  What I have just found was that about 200 e-mail message had gone in my old Netscape 7.2 program (several of which had been duplicated in the new Earthlink e-mail. Even worse, I also found in that old Netscape 7.2 copies of a lot of e-mail that I had sent out. These copies had not been sent out from that software, but from the new software.
So, I wonder, did any of it reach those for whom I had intended it.  And, if I have not responded to e-mail you sent to me, try again.
I would do a Clarici with the bloody computer, but it wasn't made in China.  It was made right here in Orange County, California
Buster Evans