[Spridgets] Anyone have......... (no list content)

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 21:24:00 MDT 2007

My thanks to the many of you that responded to my request for help. I
had settled on a supplier, but had been dragging ass getting the
pellets ordered.
They say that procrastination serves no purpose. BULLSHIT!!
I drove down to Lampasass to get the motor for the Sprite. While I was
waiting, we went to a pawn shop, and after asking about pellets, we
were directed to a gun shop around the corner.
This guy was so happy to have someone, ANYONE asking about his .20 cal
pellets, he sold me 2500 of 'em for $15.
I did garner some great leads for repair parts and such, but this was
too good to pass up.
For those that think I am cruel, and may accidentally kill some of the
cats that I will be "discouraging" out of my yard. Know this, I pumped
the rifle up 10 times, and it would not penetrate a plastic water
bottle. This will not break the flesh on any cat, but it will make
them run faster than Jesse Owens!!

Thanks again to you all!!

Brad

--