[Spridgets] Siezed brake adjuster

Marc smarc at smarc.net
Sat Jun 23 20:28:26 MDT 2007

The entire car is on stands, so it's a little difficult to jack up just
one side now...

I haven't tried a torch, all I have is a propane one anyway. I did try a
heat gun though... not quite the same, is it!

I have the proper adjuster wrench, but it's useless on a chewed up
adjuster...

I always remove and clean the wedge and tappets, and reassemble with
anti-seize.

Guess I'm gonna drain the diff and remove the backplate then!!!

Marc