[Spridgets] Computer Question No LBC

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Fri Jun 22 08:14:24 MDT 2007

I have an older computer with USB 1.1 ports. I am thinking of purchasing a
dvr which outputs thru USB 2.0 ports. Wikipedia says that USB specifications
have backword compatibility. So I should be able to input the USB 2.0 output
into my USB 1.1 input and successfully ttransfer files from the dvr to the
PC, right? I just won't be able to take advantage of the higher USB 2.0
transfer rate, right?

Is there any way to install USB 2.0 ports in my computer?

Thanks.

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Mr. White'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance