[Spridgets] Torque Sensing LSD

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Jun 21 17:34:28 MDT 2007

> I've driven cars with open, Torsen, Detroit Locker, spools, and clutch
> type
> LSD diffs.  They all behave differently.  From what I read, clutch type is
> better for racing and extreme off-road use.
> If you choose to call them open, Torsen, Viscous, and LSDs exclusively
> then
> so be it.
> I am of the opinion that Torsen and Viscous are types of LSDs.
>
> You say tomato.  I say tomato.  Wait, that doesn't work...........

It worked for me, derF ;-)
You must remember that Daniel is from the land of swarf and bonnets
and speaks a different language, although it seems quirte similar in spots.
Remember, they think nothing of using a torch to check the level of petrol.
Over here, LSD means Limited Slip Differential and is a concept that
can be implemented in many different ways. Over there, who knows?
David Lieb