[Spridgets] WWOT -- Cable tie/mount needed

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 21 16:15:43 MDT 2007

If you can't find the correct part, GB, the company that makes cable ties,
has 4" cable ties part # 45-104UVB and cable tie mounting bases part #
45-MBUVB.  Find them in the electrical department.  The mounting bases are
mounted by adhesive pads that I have found are a devil to pull back off.
I've never had one fail, but I use them in my office not in the hot
underhood environment.  Prep the surface well.  Might work -- cheap and
worth a try.

LAD