[Spridgets] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Gerard Chateauvieux pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Thu Jun 21 02:00:48 MDT 2007

Hi friends,

A friend of mine who moved from San Francisco to Pittsburgh, PA a
couple years ago suprised me last weekend by inviting me for a week's
stay in Pittsburgh. I thought I'd let you right coasters know I will
be in your "neighborhood" during the week of the 8th through the 15th
of July. I don't have exact dates yet, but that's pretty close to
what it will be. If anyone would like to meet up, please let me know.
I don't know if I'll make the '08 Sprite Anniversary yet, so...

Gerard