[Spridgets] Printer is working

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 17:22:51 MDT 2007

Hi List,

The printer is working ok with the USB lead I purchased earlier.  I did have
to do a download of a more recent version of internet explorer which took
about an hour on dial-up but it was worth it.

I had thought about buying a Dell sooner rather than later but then again in
Maplins - a bit like Radio Shack? I thought about buying a pile of bits and
having another DIY build.

My computer purchases are what is know as 'distress purchases'  - when it
breaks I replace it.  My Spridget and tool purchases are planned overhaul and
maintenance.

I'd rather spend money on my Sprite than computer stuff.

Many thanks again for all the help.

Daniel1312