[Spridgets] Cadillac

Michael Conn mconn2 at bright.net
Wed Jun 20 14:54:02 MDT 2007

List,

Today I have been impressed by something, and have to tell you about it!

I have a 1990 Cadillac Eldorado (beautiful condition), and have just called
the 1-800 number which I found on the fuse box in the glove department, and to
my amazement got an answer.   As a result of the call, I'm taking the car in
to the GM dealer here in town to have the set belts replaced due to a 1995
recall.

They actually have my vehicle in the system.

Is that impressive?   I think so, and I'm amazed.

Michael