[Spridgets] Religion and Spridgets List

Flash. thefirebuilds at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:34:04 MDT 2007

Early portraits of Jesus pictured the savior barefoot, but historians state
that was changed so as not to portray the son of God as, "A Weirdo."

Sorry if that's too inside for the rest of you.

--
http://btdtracing.com
97 STS2 CRX & 97 SpecMiata

"Here is something that helps me:  I'm going to die and everyone I know is
going to die.  We're all riding in a plane that is about to crash, it's
already swerving and going up and down.  Are you going to sit there and
worry about "I don't have the shoes I want?"  Why would you give a f***
about anything if you're sliding towards death.  It's the only thing that
keeps me going." - Ron Bennington