[Spridgets] Another computer question - NO LBC

Herby herby at herbytoys.com
Tue Jun 19 21:12:29 MDT 2007

We've found just asking them simple questions flusters them. Like "your
name's not really Bob is it?" "So what is your real name" "How's the weather
in Mumbai?"

My wife just had a good one with HP "help". We've had a problem with our 4
in 1 printer (that's the first problem I know!) so she called. After 1-1/2
hours of trying everything he says "I cannot help you, your printer is
defective", and without missing a beat, "Can I tell you about all the
wonderful new HP printers we have". At that point she said no and hung up.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby at herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com

Oh I got some fun questions to ask India Dell if you have to call their
support.  Fun enough I won't publish them here.  It really throws them off
their script.