[Spridgets] Rib Case Gear box question now glass

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Tue Jun 19 20:19:21 MDT 2007

Fun day...since I had way too much fun (and no success yet...)with the
remote assembly, I went on to put the doors on and re-install the window
mechs.

Much like everything else it seems, the book was poor, the fist door took
forever, and the second took less than a beer.  All of my parts were in
paper grocery bags.  So I went back to the first and put in more parts that
were found in the same bag as the other door.

Wild-windows and doors that are aligned and roll up and down with little
effort.  I have missed that in the past 10 years of cars.

So now a couple of questions-

It appears I am missing the window felt/fuzz strips.  Will I have to take
the windows out again to install those?

The top trim piece on the doors do not have screws, just a channel.  Are
there clips for those?  No window removal needed, right?

The driver's door inside latch does not seem to open enough to unlatch the
door if I screw it down (if I let the lever go past the door indentation, it
will open).  Is there an adjustment or is it just worn?

Again, no window removal needed, right :)

Chris