[Spridgets] Computer printer update NO LBC

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 14:15:28 MDT 2007

Hi List,

I eventually found a printer that will run off plain w98 rather than w98SE
and bought it this evening.

Of course when I get it out of the box it turns out while it may well run on
plain w98 the driver disk specifies w98SE.  So, I followed David's
instructions and now have w98SE installed and running OK (maybe some minor issues to
bottom out?).

However, while it was NECESSARY to buy ink for the printer I found that some
came with the printer anyway which is more than can be said for a USB lead.
So, it will be tomorrow or whenever I get the lead that I'll have finished this
job.

Thanks for the help so far.

Regards

Daniel1312