[Spridgets] New Bugzuki Pictures

Larry & Sandi Miller millerls at ado13.com
Mon Jun 18 20:22:15 MDT 2007

The center section (tranny mount) of the rear cross member and the heater
box had to be removed. You could probably get away with keeping the heater
box by using an angle drive (From Down Under) to reorient the dizzy.

If I did it again I would change the way I made the engine/tranny mounts as
they are too solid.

In reality I probably would not do it again to a Spridget but maybe to a
Mini.