[Spridgets] Hi Intensity Bulbs for Gauges

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 14:33:16 MDT 2007

Billy,

  Good thought, since they all are equally dim, anyone ever had trouble with that little switch that turns panel lamps on/off. That could be where my issue is as I've never taken apart / cleaned

Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com> wrote:
  > 've gone toB 3 or 5 watt ( can't recall which ) screw-in halogen bulbs
Check your connections first. Make sure you have a good ground and hit the
switch with some WD-40. If you install higher wattage bulbs and the
connections aren't good, the increased current flow will just give you a
bigger voltage drop.
BZ