[Spridgets] ***To sell or Not to sell?***

Red Midget redmidget72 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 09:43:24 MDT 2007

Jay,
  Thanks for the input.  If you or anyone is interested I will be putting up a discription of what has been replaced or repaired since I acquired the car.  Or write to me and I'll send back a note about it.
  Thanks, Lon (RedMidget72)

type79 at ix.netcom.com wrote:
  I have a hard time evaluating the value of these RWA cars, but for me the value lies in the condition of the tub. Excellent unrestored rot-free original cars can be found for $5,000 so you can use that as somewhat of a gauge.

You could also check completed auctions on ebay.

Many prospective buyers of Spridgets are interested in a project car. It seems that only recently have there been buyers willing to pay serious bucks for restored Bugeyes or certain later cars. (Sorry guys, I can't bring myself to call them square bodies or box Sprites.) :-/

I'll throw out a figure and guess your car is worth $2,000? but that's without knowing the state of the engine, gearbox, tub and other mechanicals.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. THompson