[Spridgets] Brake lites and turn signal

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Jun 17 19:22:11 MDT 2007

Bobby Godwin wrote:

>             I have a similar problem to Mark, except mine is with the brake
> light and turn signal on the drivers side.

If the right side lamps work, check the connection at the right lamp,
the harness runs over the wheel hump inside the trunk to the right lamp.
 From there it splits to the other side.
Or you may just have dirty contacts on the lamp itself. Remove the lens
and check the connections.
Also clean and check the connections at the bullet connectors near the
right lamp.
The worst part is crawling inside the cave ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ