[Spridgets] A couple questions

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Sat Jun 16 17:12:00 MDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this problem. Using a
multimeter I was able to figure out what was going on. The wire from the
tach to the coil measured at best 4.5 volts with the key on. There was
12 volts +- coming out of the tach. The wire was cracked inside the
casing right before the connection to the coil. It was a one minute fix
that took me a few hours to figure out ;-)

It's nice to be back on the road once again.

Robert Weeks
Bahama, NC