[Spridgets] ***To sell or Not to sell?***

Red Midget redmidget72 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 12:43:21 MDT 2007

I have posted pictures of Bobbie MG on the midgetsprite Yahoo group
site. See folder "1972 RWA Midget". I have worked on the car so very
little in the last 2 years. First I was diagnosed with Lymphoma and
had to undergo surgery, and cancer treatments. Then I have been busy
just recovering and trying to take care of my house, my health, my job,
etc... I don't want to get into the long details of what all has been
going on. The short story is I really like the car, have put a bit of
money and a lot of time into the car, but just can't find the time, or
money to get her looking and running as well as she deserves to. If I
do go to sell, I need help in pricing her. The car is in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
  What say Y'all?
Thanks, Lon (RedMidget)