[Spridgets] 9th car added to the driveway

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Wed Jun 13 19:40:01 MDT 2007

Not an LBC, this time it's a BBC (Bigger British car.)
At least in country of originl. I just bought my wife an S Type Jaguar
but this one has a 5 speed manual trans, not that funky automanual
without a clutch pedal.
I just drove it home from Atlanta, about 1000 miles and the car is
perfect. It was used but with only 15,000 miles on it.
The one in Utah fell thru but I did find another in Georgia.
Driving the family car is going to be fun again.
If anybody wants a Ford Five Hundred (Camry look alike) let me know.
I have one that needs to go and it has around 20,000 miles on it.
2005.
I have 9 cars in or around my driveway, some have to go!
Spridgets, a Ford, an Austin A40, please, come buy a car will ya ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ