[Spridgets] Help for web sources....

dmg at bossig.com dmg at bossig.com
Tue Jun 12 19:58:19 MDT 2007

My daughter used my PC on Sunday, surfing the web looking for data for a college paper.
She forgot that I don't like OK'ing cookies without checking who's trying to set what...
End result -- my PC's hard drive got trashed  and is no longer operational -- this is being
written on a borrowed laptop.
How it got through my virus and firewall software beats me...
Anyway, I lost all my bookmarks... the ones I need most are those of listers who have either a
parts business or sell parts (new, NOS or used).
Can anybody help out with a selection..??
I remembered Speedwell, Mo$$ and VB... but that's all  :-(
Off list would be best -- so that I don't use up precious bandwidth..

TIA

Dave G.