[Spridgets] One of my other projects nearly complete...No LBC

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Mon Jun 11 13:23:18 MDT 2007

Jim:

Great looking scooter-- and close enough to being done that it starts
being its own reward! Used to ride a '64 R60, but yours looks way
better.  Almost ready for the vintage display at the Wisconsin 'MOA
rally in July. Look for me receiving barley therapy at the Airheads
Central tent.

-JohnD
Some running German cars
Some running British cars
Some non-running German cars
Some non-running British cars
1972 BMW 750/5 toaster, curry (good flavor with bellbottoms)
1998 Kawasaki KLR650 (ugly girl with a dirty mind)