[Spridgets] Help - lots of long LBC

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Mon Jun 11 05:41:27 MDT 2007

Ron,

It'll will sound ok, but it's got to be made right. Remember, in a rush, I
did the same somehow last year?

Any chance you have a vernier cam gear? If so, it's an easy fix.

I have changed a cam on a 1275 with the motor in place from underneath by
pulling the pan, and holding the lifters in place with grease. But, in your
case, being a race motor, it's easier to yank it and do it right. Take a
look at the Speedwell site and see the front cover with removable plate. I'm
sure your rocket scientists at work could rig one of those up.

WST