[Spridgets] Which fuel pump?

Marc smarc at smarc.net
Sun Jun 10 22:48:14 MDT 2007

Which SU fuel pump is correct for a 73 Midget (1275) with the proper
HS-2 carbs? As mentioned, my midget arrived with a weber DGV, now
removed, but someone replaced the SU fuel pump with an after market
generic one. A Moss or VB part number would be helpful!

Unfortunately they cut off the banjo fittings, but Moss has a repair kit
(376-108) to resolve that very problem, although I think it was marketed
for MGB's. Are the banjo connectors the same size between a B & a Midget?

--
Marc