[Spridgets] New Genny problem

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:15:41 MDT 2007

If the water pump and genny turn freely by hand, then I would try
tightening the belt again.  Get the tension on the belt to where you
can't turn the fan blade easily by hand.  If you can turn the fan
blade and it easily slips in the belt then the belt should be a little
tighter.  Is is possible you didn't tighten all the bolts the first
time?
Cheers,
Derf