[Spridgets] more Blackhawk details

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sat Jun 9 18:28:44 MDT 2007

Well Well Well.

Folks are stepping up right & left for the Thicko soiree'.

Actually we're too the point where we might need addition meatage. anyone
else want to step up and volunteer some animal sacrifice?

The Thicktones will be in full strength +. which means on a really good
night, we'll be average. ;)

My racecar is good to go. did brakes on it today. I'm trying to drop another
5lbs this week so I can afford to buy tires for Mosport rather than having
buy a driver's suit, since mine is approaching maximum density.

Tomorrow the trailer gets a de-grease, and I'll load the Thicktone PA, and
the grille, and ratchet down the car.  Looking forward to a great race
weekend, and the best party of the year.

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]