[Spridgets] Civility ?

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 00:49:18 MDT 2007

My apologies to all for taking so long to chime in. My daughter is
getting married on Sunday, and I had to go pick up my monkey suit
(tux, NO, NO PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED), then a stop at a bar for one of
those band I know Fisher will love, and Elizabeth will not.
There are so many folks, with so many interests, likes, dislikes,
fetishes, phobias, that sometimes, finding out what really pisses a
person off, is a surprise. BUT, once that is found out, and it is a
legitimate gripe, I see no reason to continue to agitate someone, for
the simple pleasure of it, in this forum. If you MUST get annoying (Hi
Ed) then please, be courteous enough to take it off the list, and do
it via personal email.
I would hate to see anyone leave this list, especially someone as dear
to me as Elizabeth, over our OT banter.
This list is what it is, but let's not chase anyone away.

Brad