[Spridgets] Hi ya

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 8 20:32:05 MDT 2007

Hi Marc,

Sounds semi normal for many newly purchased cars.  All these parts are
available new and/or rebuilt and are pretty reasonable.

Typically going totally through a cars braking system prior to use is a good
policy.  Keep in mind that going/running  is pretty much an option, stopping
is DEFINITELY not!!

Many cars have no screws on the drums or axles.  The lug nuts keep all that
together when holding the wheels in place.

A beautiful paint job does not make the car run and stop better!!

Pa