[Spridgets] e-mail address

b-evans at earthlink.net b-evans at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 8 15:12:42 MDT 2007

>Larry Macy wrote:  "Jeez, folks, talk about missing the point. In the old system, "Reply" went to Spridgets. In the new system, "Reply" only goes to the sender.

I dunno, but with both the "old" and "new" systems, using Windows
system/Netscape browser/Earthlink ISP, I have always hit "Reply" for a
private message to only the sender, and "Reply All" for a messenger to
the entire list.  The only change I have seen are the taglines for the
sender and recpient's address, as well as the list and archives websites.

Buster